TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Week number 6~~~ Stunning week for all the inti-an. Because it is the first test for this semester.... All must study well in test... Test in inti can say that the main thing that can help you to pass....

The course work of inti goes like this, 60% for course work which is divided to :
-test 1
-test 2
-assignment
-lab [exceptional]

And Lastly the 40% is the Final Examination!!! This is only the part that determine weather can get an A or not!!!!

Thats why, daily performance in inti is very Important!!!!! because only coursework can help you to pass... [50% passing mark].

this week can say is abit too busy, Wednesday [Engeneering Mathematic 2] , Thursday [Programming in c++] , Friday [Basic Electrical Technology]... having 3 days non-stop of test=.=

What i think the most hard is friday test... because it is a OPEN BOOK TEST....


Until i really took that test, and i relize that the test is not that hard... i didnt even touch a single book...

The most idiot part is, the lecturer even gave the correct answer on the board for few questions..
And you know what? I got it all correct, i was like... F**k, is all my hardwork.

Until the end of the test, i go bakery and find fatt hon... than one of my fren [took the same test] smsed me and said, the lecturer gave 2 students bring the test back home and do it...

I was like, omg.... I almost not enough time for that!!!!


I really cant take it anymore, if their marks is higher than me, i sure go to my faculty and have a counciling session!


To end this, i hope i can get a good score for my test. I still wan to get academic award like last sem!!!! Go on Zi Liang!! you can do it =p