end of my inti life~

Im currently studying my last year, or you can say last semester of my diploma course and only left 3 weeks, my finals are coming, and thats the end..
END of my INTI life which so many memories Especially all my awesome friends!! in
INTI International University
honestly speaking, Im very excited and also sad...
Excited that I can continue my Further studies at oversea..
SAD - because gonna leave my College, Friends, Family, Relatives....

I hope that I can Enjoy until the MAX because im going over to Australia!!
So you all must be asking me, how to enjoy?
Of course go for holiday trips!! Playing around, shopping, do some crazy stuff!!

I would like to thanks my college friends that make my INTI life so wonderful
Crazy Gang!
Ah Bing
Evelyn Tan
Wan Ying
Course Mate!(The Engineer)
Oscar Low
Richie Tan
Kuang Jer
Sam or Benny.. hehe..
Jia Yik
Room Mate!
Fatt Hon
Kawan Dari AUP
Daniel See
Yih Wey
Woan Ling
Jia Min
Carmen
Alvin

And yeah!! thanks you everyone that make my life so colourful and full of Excitement!!
Hope you all can do well in your future. In fact, you all must!!