IMPAC Gathering~~~

Today classes as usual, my 1st class for today start at 12pm... hehe, pretty cool.. can sleep a little bit later.. But i need go to OAR ( Office of Adminstrations & Records ) before my classes start. Need to settle my NS postpontment.... After everything was done, they ask for survey... i put excellent because that officer is looking at me.. haha.. Btw, thier service also not that bad la... within few days... my postpontment was done..

My first class is Programming in C++... During that class, suddenly got one OAR stuff came in and look for me... she pass me a paper.. And called me to fill in and pass up before 6 june 2009. First i tot it was the NS letter thingy, so i didnt bother about it... My classmate keep asking me what is that about. so i also have a look...




And i was.... WOW, Wonderful !!! hehe.... thats why i tell you... My 1st sem I Study Very hard!!!!




After my class, i went back to my room and have a rest... (ytd .. watched football match)
when i reach my room, my roommate forgot to off his Hair Iron... so i play with it.. and try out..












After settle everything, suddenly i remember that later 7pm i having my IMPAC
[Inti Music and Perfroming Art Club] gathering night....

i ready up everything and wait for fatt hon... [he coming back from kl... for his driving test]
DUDE, LUCK YOU PASSED. IF NOT, U WONT WAN TO KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO U!!


The IMPAC gathering night is at the rooftop....






Inti Football Field.........




During the IMPAC gathering, there are food, drinks, games and also some little performance....

During the gathering, i signed up for the guitar lesson...
there are 2 category, Beginner and Advance....
i dont know which to choose =.= lolx... so i just try for the beginner 1st
hehe....

After the gathering, me and fatt hon go to dining hall common room for study and also do some assignment and homework.....
Until 2+am only we went back our room and have our dream!!