Street Party~~~~

It was wednesday night.... 20th May of 2009... My school INTI-UC having an interesting event which held only one year once. Which is called the Street Party!!!!


This year was the 7th street party in inti-uc... of course it is my 1st time. Let me briefly explain what is this street party... Along the hostel Street, there are alot of kedai-kedai... which sell lots of stuff, such as accessories , food , drinks and others. Best of all, there is a stage and having a DJ and MC for the event.. In front of the stage is called as the dance floor which everyone can dance once the beat is started... kinda cool right?? Just right outside of my campus..... wuahaha.


All the Hall of Residence along the street........



Out of there sudden, DJ said got suprise for us... and this pop out.... hehe









Next.... the dance floor is open now!!!!



Inti-Uc student in the house... yoh... hehe

















You all must be wondering why dont have my picture one right??? hehe..
i keep myself low profile....


After enjoying the dance... me and fatt hon decided to buy some spray and play around... Because we saw alot of them spray each other and look fun.. haha

Infront of my block is the restricted area... [SPRAY ZONE] because the stall is just right beside it =.=

The spray is expensive, you all guess a small bottle of it cost how much?? RM5 each bottle..... Nvm la, one year once only... support abit la. hehe




Kena Spray by cousin...... [because i spray him when he was selling stuff] hehe









My fren [Bey Yee Kang]
HAUNTED BY ME!!!


As long you are on the street.....
Something gonna to be happen..







Funny sial~~~ see that HORNY GUY




His own idea =.=







Pity guy that kena Gang Bang by 5 of his frens.....
Spray non-stop !




After the street party..... we all went back our room.. that bloody hell fatt hon..
So Dirty still wan to sleep on my PILLOW!!!!!!!!