Life in INTI-UC

Hi everyone.... Sorry that i have been so long never update my blog already.
I don't want to talk about the trip that i went last year.. because it is too much to say.. so forgive me please ><~!



Now is my 2nd Semester in INTI-UC (Nilai) already... you must be asking me why i 2nd sem only start updating my blog right?? haha, 1st sem still new in inti.. not familiar with the enviroment, and need to study hard for the 1st sem. Staying in campus, and my hostel block is F block (Fleming)




This is the hostel that i staying at weekdays.. Normally i going back KL on weekends
My Room is the best room of all because it is the 1st room once you enter the block!! haha




These are the basketball courts.... there are 4 of them but they off the light after 11pm -.-






This is the swimming pool in INTI-UC Campus.. I use to swim every wednesday if i am free...
the swimming pool is 2m deep.. so to those who does not know how to swim... jaga la. haha
And the best thing of all is every thursday, swimming pool will be the Ladies Night. Which mean that only ladies are allow to swim on that day only... !!! UNFAIR LA... No Gentlemen Night!


I really enjoying staying in Inti Campus, alot of funs, activities, and also frens..... If you all planning to come inti for furture studies... Come look for me!!! hahah....