Wednesday~~!

Wednesday life as usual..... Having Classes for 6 hours non-stop, starting from 8am =.=.......

But lucky, not all the classes is lecture. If not i will die terus..... 1st class was Engineering Math 2, erm kinda sien abit. After that!!! Lab for Electronic and lastly, Drawing lesson... [Not easy -.-] Mind Blasting.

After my classes, i went back my room and have a nap.... because tonight will be having a big football match... Which is the FINALE of CHAMPION LEAGUE
[Man Untied VS Bacelona]




After my nap , i go dinner with my fren at bondi... thier Ayam Bakar, is really delicious.. got chance you all have to try =p.

During the period of waiting the match, i decided to go play pool... one of my fren, Billy went there with me. He is new in pool and is my fault to let him felt addicted with it.... Sry Billy, my fault hehe.

Even though he is new... but he is not bad, still can poke in alot of balls....!!!! And even once i lost to him =x haha.. May be he is engineering student, sudah tau how to calculate the angle and force... wuahaha